Protein chemist / molecular biologist (HLO/WO level).
U-Protein Express BV (Utrecht, The Netherlands) is a CRO specialized in the production and purification of recombinant proteins and antibodies that are mostly produced via transient transfections of HEK293 and CHO cell lines. Products are delivered to biotech companies, research institutes and universities all over the world. U-Protein Express is part of ImmunoPrecise Antibodies Ltd., a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, Canada (TSX VENTURE: IPA) (OTCQB: IPATF). ImmunoPrecise Antibodies is the only true single source antibody discovery CRO with locations in Oss and Utrecht (The Netherlands), Victoria (Canada), Fargo and Cambridge (USA).
Currently no positions are available at U-Protein Express. However, candidates who fulfill the following criteria are encouraged to send a motivation letter and curriculum vitae.
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably you have a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Life Sciences.
- You are experienced in protein purification using AKTA systems.
- You are experienced in standard molecular biology techniques.
- Your work is accurate and detailed documented in lab journals and LIMS systems.
- Your personal skills are excellent to work both independently or in a larger team.
- You have an eye for detail without losing the scope of your project.
- Candidates speaking the Dutch language are preferred.
U-Protein Express has the policy to offer a temporary contract for 1 year, followed by a contract for indefinite time after two years. The working hours are 32 – 40 hour per week and the salary payment is dependent on education level and relevant work experience.
How to Apply:
Applications including your CV can be directed to Info@u-proteinexpress.com. More information about U-Protein Express and ImmunoPrecise Antibodies can be found through our website www.u-proteinexpress.com.