Protein chemist / molecular biologist (HLO/WO level)
U-Protein Express (Utrecht, The Netherlands) is a CRO specialized in the production and purification of recombinant proteins and antibodies that are mostly produced via transient transfections of HEK293 and CHO cell lines and operates to serve the biotech and pharma industry, as well as academic research globally. U-Protein Express is part of ImmunoPrecise Antibodies, a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, Canada. ImmunoPrecise Antibodies is the only true single source antibody discovery CRO with locations in Oss and Utrecht (The Netherlands), Victoria (Canada), Fargo and Cambridge (USA). U-Protein Express and ImmunoPrecise Antibodies have ongoing programs to beat the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
You will work in an exciting and dynamic environment of a successful CRO with an international presence and particular strength in antibodies. You will become part of our lab-team that produces and purifies recombinant proteins and antibodies for the global market.
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably you have a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Life Sciences.
- You are experienced in protein purification using AKTA systems.
- You are experienced in standard molecular biology techniques.
- Your work is accurate and detailed documented in lab journals and LIMS systems.
- Your personal skills are excellent to work both independently and in a larger team.
- You have an eye for detail without losing the scope of your project.
- Candidates speaking the Dutch language are preferred.
U-Protein Express has the policy to offer a temporary contract for 1 year, followed by a contract for indefinite time after two years. The working hours are 32 – 40 hour per week and the salary payment is dependent on education level and relevant work experience.
How to Apply:
Applications including your CV can be directed to Info@u-proteinexpress.com. For additional information about this position you can call us at 085-0160916. More information about U-Protein Express and ImmunoPrecise Antibodies can be found through our website www.u-proteinexpress.com and www.immunoprecise.com.
You can download the job description here.